Saturday, December 1, 2012

FIRST POST

Here it is, my first blog. let me in intermezzo. just called me Lisa
Simple girl like you (except boy). do you know what i like to post? yes, appropriate with my blogger's name. is Architect. i'd like to post everything that important, how Architect is, how great Architect is, and how my work in the college at Institut Teknologi Indonesia (Indonesia Institute of Technology). i'd rather like to post many Architecture with English Language although i am Indonesian girl because it more need help to increase my Vocabulary and Grammar :D well, lets see how my works in Architecture studies.

umm....... my simple sketch, in level 2

excursion at Taman Impian Jaya Ancol
my first model, java traditional house
the newest, level 3. designing :)
ok, there are some my artwork. still learning as a flawless drawings :) :) enjoy my blog


No comments:

Post a Comment