Sunday, January 6, 2013

WELCOME 2013, WELCOME NEW LEVEL

We are here, standing on earth! 
we are leaving 2012 and having a new era on 2013. 
Good Luck people!
 
THIS IS JANUARY, 2013. well, i've shocked! imagine that the first month on the new year 2012, you must keep on the final exam and tasks is everywhere, this tasks deciding me to next level at college. if i fail, no hope for my parents, because task is the bigger score. level up to 4, my brains should be level up too! many tasks are queued in my brain and out with my hands. lazy, yes i'm little lazy. just "little". they are autoCAD and Theory of Architecture. should i say that they are 60% finished. we are in holiday, sir! but i thanked to this :) never mind, i'm a astudent college, right? no more lazy please. this i called 60% :


Well, in my first post on 2013, i like to post a wish list and what going to do and not going to do for 2013!
GAMES AT COLLEGE :
"GAME OVER" = finish the exam
"YOU WIN" = pass the level 3
"K.O" = sleeping in holiday
"WELCOME TO HELL" = starting level 4

what i'm going to do on 2013 :                    what i'm not going to do on 2013 :
1. praying, trying, doing                              1. lazy, lying on bed
2. doing well the exam, get  high score        2. get the worst high score
3. makes my family happy                          3. makes my family sad and disappoint
4. doing the best on level 4                         4. doing the bad idea on level 4
5. meet the happy new year happily            5. meet the worst happy new year

---just a simple to do list---

Wish list :
Firstly, ofc i want doing well the exams and get the high score or IP. surely if i do this, my mother will be proud of me :) level 2 i am down, and hope this never be occure again. Secondly, my family still complete this year, and we are still together, give me a change and chance this year. Third, i like you to know the truth, i love someone and i heart someone that he is not my boyfriend. but i dont want to be his ghost, i dont want my feeling is in the wrong place :'''( this year i hope better place for my heart please. i dont know what i feel, i have a boy and he is my dearest not my lovest. so, maybe i am a cruel but I DONT KNOW EVERYTHING. love him so much :( please Allah. I LOVE YOU. give me the better, give me right way, hope you heard my wish. Amin

**simple wish list for ALLAH**

No comments:

Post a Comment